On that topic.. here is a picture of my clearance haul from Michaels yesterday.
- Dollar bin Cupcake cards, $1.50
- American crafts spring ribbons, $0.75 - half price
- Making Memories little pink letter stickers - I am *addicted* to these - $2.99 down from $4.99
- Woodland critter stickers, down from $4.99 to $2.99 as well
- Dollar Bin chipboard circle thingies - $1.50
A pretty good score for around $20, if you ask me :) I also picked up a set of Martha Stewart clear stamps leftover from valentine's for $5 (Walmart).
I've been so busy with life stuff, packing orders, and spring cleaning lately that I haven't had much time to make new crafts... but I have some ideas in the works, like these new stickers.