Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello, anyone there??

Sometimes, I feel like I have nothing to say on this blog.





I wish I had more time to share tutorials, and I wish the things I do in my every day life weren't as boring so maybe I wouldn't feel so silly talking about them.

I love sharing links and images, and chatting. I'm hot and cold on writing a paragraph of thoughts and happenings. I am somewhat uncomfortable re-reading my daily crap lol. Follow me on twitter if you're interested in random thoughts.

Currently I'm working on:

- finishing up the last of the backorders finally - light at the end of that tunnel
- sticking with a good cleaning routine
- cooking from scratch more - I hate dishes
- hating the dishes less
- always learning how to make life more beautiful for less money
- teaching my son things - he is like a sponge right now
- planning halloween costumes and starting to think about christmas and winter
- cozy-fying my house for the coming colder months
- daydreaming. lol :)

xoxo





also: new items on my flickr photostream today - soon to be in the shop. Let me know if you want anything reserved.

If you miss me when I don't post here - I post daily on my now main blog Paper*Cakes finds - I showcase handmade indie style and cute things - searching through all of the stuff on Etsy so you don't have to :)

5 comments:

Natalie Meester said...

I love the wrapped package. It has so many details added to it to give it that pizazz and special touch.

Wonderful!

Thanks for posting and YES I am listening out here in blog world:)

Fall Hugs,

Natalie

Steph said...

Your creations are always so wonderful and we love to hear what you have to say, we just don't always say that. I have hardly any comments left on my blog either :~(

Holly said...

I'm still here and following you, lol! I love your Christmas stuff, as usually, it's just so pretty! :D It makes me want to be creative again!

Rebecca said...

Hi Chelsea!
I love the christmas gift box, that's gorgeous! I'd always like to hear how to make life more beautiful for less money too :-)
Becky x

Rebekah said...

So sweet! I'm already starting to think about Christmas, too. :)