Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Got some stuff up my sleeve...

I am going to be at the local flea market this weekend.. so I have been working on a few "larger" type items. I don't sell things like this online because the shipping costs are astronomical, so I have been having fun with this! Here are just a few of what I have done so far:



Oh Deer! Frame

Fawnd of you Gift Boxes

Pretty Princess Silhouette Frame

Bird On a Branch Fabric Picture


Do you like them?! I'm working on more things... I have a few magnet boards going and I will be making 2 more items with the pink frames... 3 more fabric pictures.. some magnets, needle books, blair waldorf headbands, and maybe some fabric pouches. I'm totally on a roll!! :)

Wish me luck at the flea market.. I need it! My maternity leave expired 3 weeks earlier than I expected and I can't exactly work with a broken ankle.. plus the job pickings around here are slim. Hope you enjoyed these photos!

Don't forget to check out Paper*Cakes Finds - my new blog that showcases cuteness and eye candy found mostly on etsy!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

I absolutely adore the princess silouette its is awesome, and I also love the bird on a branch. Cute stuff way to go!

Sarah :) said...

Beautiful and whimsical! Love them! You're one talented chickie. :)

Mod and Mint said...

Love the deer frame and the gift boxes! Everything is so pretty!
Don't worry too much, you will do great at the flea market!

Nancy said...

I wish I could sell paintings on canvass as well, but shipping is a bitch! lol, You're going to do great at the flea market, I just know it :)

Mindy said...

Love 'em all! Love the sparkle especially..

Audrey said...

Please put pictures of the blair waldorf headbands! I love her hairstyles.

I really like your silhouette frame as well!

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

They are all adorable!! Hope your ankle is on the mend!

PAC said...

ooo how much is it to ship that kawaii deer and silouhette frame ? It's soo cute! I love them!!

Chelsea Van Tol said...

I'll check it out later tonight and mail you on flickr :)

Stephanie said...

I love those! Pretty but not too-too sugar cute. Princess silouette is my fave. Glad I found you!

ittybittybirdy said...

I"M crazy in love with those fawn gift boxes!