Monday, January 26, 2009

Last Day to Order for Valentine's Day Delivery



Because I live in Canada, I have made today the cut off for Valentine's Day Delivery - this gives items three weeks to arrive. I still have lots of Valentine's merchandise in shop so get it while you can!! As a special for blog readers I will take 10% off your order if you use the code: ValentineBlog.

The clearance is still running and select items are 10-30% off!

PS: I made a "love"ly valentine's day themed treasury last night - it could use some love.

9 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

I hope you're ankle is feeling better!
(it was your ankle right?)
~Sadie

Anonymous said...

your cards and stuff are definitely cute! too bad for me we don't have valentines here in brazil til june!!

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Thanks Sadie - yes it was the ankle! :) I appreciate the kind words so much.

Red said...

Too cute!

How's your ankle?

Elyse said...

hi! your things are so adorable! thanks for the fun comments on my blog, too.

xo

Debra said...

Cute Valentines cards!!!

bethchien said...

I left ya some love over there! Hope you are having a good day! :D
B

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome, Chelsea. The tickets were a cute idea; and I love owls, obviously.

Brianna Soloski said...

Your stuff is so cute, Chelsea!