Friday, December 12, 2008

Gosh - I want this!

My friend Chelsea Ann made this lovely gingerbread house.... I think it is asbolutely amazing! I wish I could buy it.. do you think if I planted a money tree in my yard it would grow? ;) hehe..






Visit Chelsea Ann on Lollishops to see more of her cute, whimsical creations. Oh, and just for fun... here are some pics of some signs I made for Chelsea:







These were so fun to make! I made felt cakes, and "icing" out of glitter glue topped with white flocking powder. What do you think? I've been busy making lots of things lately... not only signs! I've also made some new products for the shop - money and gift card holders:







To see more of my creations (I uploaded a LOT of photos!) check out my flickr photostream.And to finish up with all the photos, here's one of my little guy chillin in his playpen.




Now I'm off to finish my wedding thank you cards so I can rush them in the mail before they are late!

16 comments:

Silja Erg said...

So nice work :D

ittybittybirdy said...

hey Mrs. Chelsea-
How about we make a little switcheroo.
I'll make you a gingerbread house if you make me the large sign? Your such a wonderful friend- I would love for you to have a gingerbread house!

Chelsea Ann

Sherry Wright said...

That gingerbread house is amazing.. wow!! Love your creations as well, so fun!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Beautiful creations and beautiful baby too!

Anonymous said...

You are right about eye candy. Just gorgeous!

ittybittybirdy said...

I was doing some etsy search and thought I would share
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_16&listing_id=18213063

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_5&listing_id=9688331

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_2&listing_id=18618591

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_12&listing_id=18573075
(my fav)

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_14&listing_id=11999890

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_12&listing_id=16196870

seems if you keep an eye out you could have your own satin Pearl stands too! I was really surprised how affordable they are!

Ally said...

wow what cute cards and that house is STUNNING!!!
You are one very talented chicky!

Anonymous said...

That house is SO cute! I swear if I had it, it wouldn't just come out at Christmas, it would stay on display ALL the time! :D

Cool money/voucher holders too btw, what a great idea! :)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Fabulous work! Your baby is adorable!

bethchien said...

that is an awesome gingerbread house!!
Cute cards, too!
B

Keira said...

Bah I wish money grew on trees!
That house is too cute and so are your signs! The money/giftcard holders look wonderful. I always feel awful giving money or giftcards for Christmas because it feels too impersonal, but something like this would give them that added touch! Your son is so fricken adorable!

Angie Tieman said...

What pretty goodness in one post! Love all the soft colors, and your cupcake money holders are awesome!! Of course, the baby is the sweetest picture of all! You're so lucky!

Elaine said...

I can totally see why you like those! YUMMERS! I want to see the house that you get from Chelsea Ann! I love them - they're sooo cute! :) Cute baby too!! kiss kiss on baby! lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing all of this...how very beautiful. The picture of your lil one is precious.

Hccm said...

I love the gift card holders. They are so pretty.

Ally ☁ ☼ said...

these card holder are cute
yay for cupcakes stuffs ^^
and i love that gingerbread house ^^