Yay! Paper*cakes is growing... and we (I) need help! This busy mamma can no longer maintain a growing business alone!
I will be hiring 1-3 people, depending on applicants and the time they can devote. I am looking for:
- Someone to maintain our myspace account. Uploading photos, responding to comments, posting bulletins, adding people to friends, things like that.
- Someone to contact people when they are featured on the paper*cakes finds blog. This would require checking the blog daily and sending out etsy convos (from a paper*cakes account) to those sellers or contributors who are featured.
- Someone to moderate the paper*cakes finds flickr group
- Someone to make posts on the blog while I am gone or cover for me if necessary. I would always leave assigned topics, you would have to input the data and make the posts
Now, onto the requirements:
- I want someone dedicated, someone kind and courteous, professional, and with a good knowledge of the internet, blogging, etsy, basic html, etc. I need someone with a bit of experience, or a quick learner. Someone who can type and spell correctly. It would be a bonus if you have the capabilities to use MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, etc.
- This will be probably 1-2 hours each day. Things do not have to be done in a scheduled manner, as long as the daily tasks outlined are completed. This means that these positions will have a lot of flexibility.
- You will get a 30% employee discount on any paper*cakes merchandise.
- There will be a paid wage, paid by paypal, weekly. Wage will depend on experience and knowledge but I am thinking around $10/ hr. You can also choose to take part of your wages as merchandise credit if you like, as often as you like!
- You will be listed on the paper*cakes blog as a team member, and get to tell your friends about the cool company you work for!! LOL :) but in all seriousness, if you own your own blog or etsy shop this would be a great way to get yourself some exposure!
- You get to stay home and play on the internet (I mean, work) :)
The Application Process:
- I will be taking applications until the end of this week - Friday the 19th. Please fill out and submit the following form to me BY EMAIL: (you can also submit a resume, but I don't need all your personal address info or dates of employment and all that, it's up to you!)
Related experience and skills:
A bit about you:
Links to your website: (blog, etsy shop, flickr, twitter, etc. Anything you have online that you can share with me so I can take a look at what you can do!)
How many hours you want/time you can devote:
Your future goals:
Why you want to work for Paper*Cakes:
and that's it! :) xo my email is email@example.com. You can also email me or get into contact with me elsewhere if you have any questions regarding these positions!
Positions will be announced on Monday, June 22nd.