Last night/today I:
- set up the new wireless adapter on the upstairs computer. Yay, Internet in the craft studio again!!
- did some christmas planning. We're having dinner here for the first time and I want it to be great.
- unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. A boring chore, but had to be done especially after all of my cooking yesterday.
- tidied the main floor a bit. My goal for now is just to get everything into the area it belongs in and work on putting it away later.
- started my Christmas ornaments. I have 9 balls in the making, hope to be done soon!
- made 8 ice cube trays of baby food puree. I know, I did this yesterday.... but I think it deserves some credit :P I am hoping to post some photos of this process as soon as I manage to unpack the camera. Jude was testing as I was cooking, and judging by the lack of "yuck" faces he made, I think I came up with some good recipes to share. Making baby food is so cheap and relatively easy!
Tomorrow I hope to:
- call the cable company, and the insurance company
- unpack some of the suitcases, and put clean clothing away
- find and charge the camera
- at least a couple loads of laundry
- clear off the stairs (I like to pile things here that need to go upstairs.. it is totally out of hand!)
- post photos!!! I feel like I haven't in forever :)
starting slow.... wish me luck.
PS: Check out the awesome pink and white twine I bought on etsy today for packaging christmas baked goods.