Monday, November 3, 2008

And the results are in! :)

I would just like to say a thank you to everyone who participated in our opening day festivities :) The shoppe sold three items and I recieved a request for some custom invites, which is honestly much better than even I expected! The blog even surpassed itself for most traffic since it opened. I'm so excited that you guys like my creations! I still have more complete works and some supplies (like yummy pink vintage lace) to list, so I will be doing that tomorrow.

I'm keeping the gift certificate draw open until midnight Pacific time - which is four more hours. I will post the winner tomorrow :) Ok, my husband was unavailable for drawing (boo, I know - I wanted to take silly pictures of him drawing a name) I used random.org's number generator and it came up with #7



Ittybittybirdy aka another lovely Chelsea was commenter #7, and wins the $15 gift certificate! Yay, congrats Chelsea! I will be contacting you shortly about your prize.... =)

4 comments:

iSew said...

Congratulations!! That's great for a first day.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Congrats!!! It was her blog from which I found you. =D

Sallie said...

osh, I wish it was me. It's okay. i look forward to more listings.

ittybittybirdy said...

Oh my lordly, I wasn't expecting that! I was just nosing around to see how you did yesterday and wanted to congratulate you on 4 sales! That is so fantastic! So Lucky ME and lucky YOU! I think I could learn a lot from you- I just sold my first cake last week... I was so excited. But marketing is tuff work, but you seemed so organized! Thanks Again! I hope I was a help! Of coarse when I get my pretties I will post about them!

Chelsea Ann