Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Owwwwwwwww.

Ok, I just dropped my *large* and heavy guilotine paper cutter on my foot. There was a bruise instantly.. I'm sure that means it will get worse in a couple of hours. Ow ow ow it hurts!!

Selena from Apron Thrift Girl tagged me a few days ago, and in true Chelsea form here I am replying way way late! Hey, better late than never since this will be the first time out of being tagged many times that I actually played along :D Just because I love Selena!

Rules:

1. link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 weird facts about me that you might not know:

1.) I'm scared of the dark. I'm not sure why, but I think I have bad night vision. I can't clearly discern what anything is so my overactive imagination leads me to believe that the lamp in the corner of the room is really something sinister. I've always been sortof easily scareable, especially in the dark. Oh no - now you know my weakness!! hehe..

2.) Sometimes I get nervous in social situations. I want to say the right thing, but I'm not sure what it is. I feel like I say very stupid/dumb things a lot.. I guess I should just give in to the fact that I may possibly be seen as silly/blonde or that people probably think I'm a bit odd.

3.) I have this pen cup on my desk made from an empty can of sailor moon pasta with tomato sauce. I have had this pen cup for probably almost 10 years now, through multiple moves and yet it still remains.. the only remnant of my sailor moon fan days. I wish I still had my kitty plushes!

4.) I have a thing for built in shelving... it is my dream to one day own a home and have built ins custom made! I would die a happy girl if I could live somewhere with sweet quirky little randomly placed built ins.. I need a place to stash my cute goodies!

5.) I wear flip flops most of the year, as long as I possibly can. I have been known to even wear them when there is snow outside as long as the snow is crunchy enough.

6.) I own a burnt orange honda element that is named "Cloud Rider" and I love it! I know it is funny looking, but I find it charming. I can haul around almost anything in this vehicle...

7.) I have always been a creative person. As a child, I was very into arts and crafts. As a teen, I got interested in singing and theatre, and I took classical voice lessons for 9 years. During highschool, I decided I wanted to be a makeup artist and persued that for 6 years working for almost every major cosmetic line out there. Now I am a mommy and I make and sell papercrafts.. I think it would be weird for me if I didn't have at least one creative outlet in my life, no matter what I'm doing at the current time.

So I hope you enjoyed reading a bit about me :) I guess I found it hard to come up with things... anyways, I am tagging: Aimee, Chelsea Ann, Courtney, Diane, Elizabeth, Jenny, and Maree.

Check back later today for the gift guide :)

Oh, I recieved this in the mail today and it is *so* lovely..



If you haven't checked out her shop already, please visit Linds and snag one for yourself.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Chelsea, You are a treasure! You so remind me of my very talented daughter (We have a closet full of Sailor Moon leftovers!) Talent just pours from your very soul. Love, love, love your quirks! E

Stephanie said...

That is a lovely wreath!!...and I HATE it when I drop stuff on my foot. One time I dropped a table and broke my toenail really bad. ARGH!

Keira said...

First off, OUCH! I bet that hurt like crazy...and I never enjoy when you bruise instantly, haha, it's always better when you bruise and then can't remember what you did to get the bruise!
I'm totally with you on #2. It doesn't help that my s/o is older than I am so we're constantly around older people. It makes me feel like I have to think so hard before I say anything for fear of being looked at like a dumb/naieve little girl lol. I also am a fan of #4! I wish my house had built in shelving in every room! It looks so much less cluttered than having to buy shelving, haha. Built in shelving just looks so much nicer to me! Oh and I enjoy your vehicles name...I'm not allowed to name ours because they're big manly trucks haha.

bethchien said...

Owie!! Yikes, I bet that DID hurt!
Cute little ornament you got from Lindsay.
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
B

ittybittybirdy said...

hey Chelsea,
Like you I never get around to these things... thats not totally true - I have done this very "tag" like 3 times and once 100 things about me! SO HARD! So if you don't mind I'm not going to join in. Thanks though!
I will send you info for my signs in a little while!

Chelsea Ann

Anonymous said...

Number 1 & 2 I totally share with you. Not only am I nervous in the dark and see big creepy things wanting to kill me but I am overall just very jumpy. Every time Dave comes into my office I jump and give a little shriek.

And I so wish I was so closer. Your Honda Element sounds like the perfect thrift mobile.

Courtney Sinclair said...

Hey hun!
Hope your toe feel better :(
They are the worst thing to hurt and nobody gives you full props for how much pain your in!
i did my tag thingey altho your my only friend so i didn't tag anyone else LOL
i also left you a visual treat today on my blog too!