Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gingerbread Ornament...

A friend of mine contacted me and asked her to make a custom Gingerbread Man ornament for her, here is what I came up with:




I think he is so cute, I want one for my OWN tree! :) Of course... that may not happen as I seem to never make any crafts for my own family, lol. I am thinking of offering these in the shop - how do you think they would do? Speaking of the shop, I had a large sale yesterday and now I am getting low on stock! It's such a challenge to find enough time to create items..

Annnnyways... on to today's gift guide! Today I am featuring ornaments, just for fun!





These are some of the ornaments I personally have in my faves! :) I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

5 comments:

LiPeony said...

Super super cute ornaments! Great idea too plus it's personalized!

Angela said...

I think your ornament would do very good in your shop! I also LOVE the pear ornament.

Chrissie said...

Very cute -- love your work! Look forward to stopping back often :-)

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

I just discovered your blog and I swear we are style twins! I love each and everything in your blog and just had to say hello. We have VERY similar taste! :)

Hope this didn't sound stalkerish LOL :)

Oh, and I have twin baby boys that look to be about the same age as your little one. :)

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

oooh!! Thanks bunches for featuring our cupcake ornie!! Super sweet of you!!

Loving all of your newest creations!!

XOXO Jenny