Saturday, November 22, 2008

...oops!

I managed to snag an etsy treasury last night! Have a look at it and let me know what you think, it was my first time making one.



If you could like to view it on etsy (and leave me a comment, wink wink) please Click HERE!


We woke up this morning to a couple of feet of snow.. yes, a couple of feet! Winter has arrived in PEI, that's for sure. Matt and I are planning on staying home today and watching movies, playing video games, and eatinng comfort foods. I hope to bake some cupcakes later - it should be a really nice day. We very rarely get time like this together to just stay home and do nothing especially on a weekend.

Speaking of my husband, I just wanted to mention how proud of him I am this week! He works for a mutual funds company offering help to American customers over the phone, and this week he and his class finished training and are now "officially on the job". Yesterday was his first day on the phones, and he recieved a lot of positive feedback about how he was doing. He loves this new job and it is really great for our family, so I am so proud of him for being so good at it, hehe :) Go Matt! Love ya hun.

Ok - now onto the gift guide! Today I'm featuring items for little girls - I wish I had a little girl so I could buy the first two items!


Ballerina table topper
How cute is this? I want one in Chelsea size
Card table play house
Cute felt sweets!

5 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

You did a fantastic job!

gkgirl said...

yay for new job love!

and i love little girl decor
also...even though my little
girl is now in teenager mode...

{surprised by the snow also,
although it meant a day home from
work, so i'll take it!}

Jennimac said...

Found your website through today's creative blog and I love it! Super precious and super going to check on it daily.

Casey said...

I love this post! My little girl is a tomboy and would die of outrage if I tried to give her any of that stuff, but I can still look at it and pretend. :-)

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the snow - you have what we just had in Ontario! Enjoy - it has only just begun :)