Sunday, November 16, 2008

Paper*Cakes Gift Guide

I have decided to do a little holiday "gift guide" feature for the next three weeks. I will be featuring three handmade items each day, for your shopping pleasure ;) So, if anyone out there makes and sells on etsy (or if you shop on etsy and have some favorite items!) - feel free to submit your items for my consideration. You may email me at spikernub@hotmail.com.

I'm currently cooking a roast for Sunday Supper, and having my super fun sister in law over to play rock band and eat good food! Mmm :) Oh, and I put up my tree yesterday!!

See you all tomorrow, I can't wait for Day One of the Gift Guide!

5 comments:

Homemade Zen said...

Sounds wonderful! Check out my shop if you'd like to feature me!

www.homemadezenshop.com
www.homemadezen.etsy.com

bethchien said...

THat card below is absolutely gorgeous!

marisela said...

just wanted to say hi and that my son's name is Jude as well!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your blog is terrific. I'd love for you to drop by my store and see if I'm what you're looking for. I make amazing sachets with lavender, stunning custom travel pillows, decor pillows in vintage textiles, and fragrant hand-poured candles in vintage glasses. Come see!

http://mireio.etsy.com.

PS... see my Sold section for my one of a kind acorn sachets--I'm taking special orders for them and can't keep them in stock. :D

Paula said...

Hello Chelsea,
I would love to have something featured, I have free P&P for one week too.

www.pinkliliboo.etsy.com

Have you got photos of your tree? I have yet to convince my husband that they need to be put up nice and early!