Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gift Guide Day Three! Get cooking!!

I found some cute cooking/kitchen themed stuff for today :) The sushi is Soap!!








And... while I was putting together this gift guide, I actually purchased this:


Oops.. well, I needed an apron!

Hope everyone is well today :) I am feeling a bit unmotivated.. I did put two baskets of laundry away, tidied the kitchen and bathroom, and made the bed... but now I just want to sit on my butt! I should be making crafts, but my studio is messy and I have no motivation to tidy it up. Anyone wanna come over and help? I need to figure out the best way to organize based on what I do/use every day. Right now, I'm trying to get a little shipping station set up for the Shop.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That apron is gorgeous!

a said...

Good gosh I wish I could afford those bird spoons!

ittybittybirdy said...

I heart the bird measuring spoons. I have a cheap dollar store set and some are lost and others the measurement note scratched off... so I guess!
The apron you bought is so you!!!! I would come over and help if I could! I like organizing... if its not my own stuff! Take Care!

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Aimee, me too! They have heart shaped ones too.... so lovely.

Coco said...

That apron is so cute, where did you get it?

Chelsea Van Tol said...

It's from the same shop as the teatowels above it

Amy said...

I love the Apron.. and the towels, Thank you for sharing, Happy Thanksgiving, Amy