Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Only one month left!!!

One month until Christmas!! One month until Christmas!! And some other exciting news: Jude is in his playpen - feeding himself breakfast! He can hold the handles on a sippy or bottle now and do it all alone... aww my baby is growing up. He is also sitting all on his own now, and *just* about crawling...

I missed blogging yesterday, sorry guys. I actually went upstairs last night to have a bath and found it hadn't been drained from Jude's earlier bath... so I layed down while it was draining, and woke up at 8am. I slept from 8:30 to 8am!! I guess I needed that.

I made a bunch of stuff over the weekend, 9 cards and a few more dotty gingerbread ornaments. Here are some photos of some of the cards:








These cards are now available for sale in the Paper*Cakes Shoppe - so check em out.

It's Matt's birthday this weekend, and because he works for an American company and gets American holidays off, he has four days off in a row. Yeah, four days off in a row. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! He has worked two jobs for sooo long now, and was getting one day off a week if he was lucky. So I will be celebrating American thanksgiving as well this weekend, just not with turkey :)

Here is today's gift guide, featuring stuff for the wee-est of the wee..


Check out this lovely, soft looking blanket, good for both sexes
Set of four chin bibs
Tricycle prints
Duck Pull Toy


I'm going to finish up this post with a question - are you guys thinking of shopping online for black friday? I was thinking of maybe doing a sale this weekend... but unsure of whether or not I should. What do you think? Maybe free shipping, or 25% off, or a bonus w/ purchase? Let me know what YOU think would work best!

10 comments:

melissa said...

What a very cute blog! I think 25% off would be good, or offer free shipping w/ order $10 or more? Just a sujestion. Very cute shop!!
Blessings
Melissa

Kristin said...

I always love a free gift and you can't beat free shipping! Your cards are more than adorable.

l said...

Chelsea...your cards are so adorable! I am having a blog giveaway- I hope you will enter because the item is something you might make good use of (I personally couldn't figure out what to do with it, so I am hoping to give it to a more creative gal). Your blog desighn and etsy shop are so cute, too.
Sally

jemm_shine said...

I want that Baby!

jemm_shine said...

I want that Baby!

gkgirl said...

the new cards are adorable...
and yay for four days off!!!

Anonymous said...

My first visit to your blog and boy do i love it! I'm sooo excited too that my holiday is just one more week away! Those cards are really adorable and lovely gift guide. I always shop online and i love free shipping. n_n

Margy said...

Love your new cards, and congrats on Jude holding his sippy cup and bottle!

Leah said...

Love those little bike cards! I live in Australia, so free shipping would be great!

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't think anyone can resist a sale. I loved my card I got from you. Everything was perfect and so professional. I loved the way it was packaged. Thanks so much.