Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gift Guide... Vintage!

First things first - did you know that I recently joined twitter? If you would like to follow me... click here.

Hey everyone! Hope your Thursday finds you well... how is it Thursday? I swear, yesterday was Monday! It snowed here last night, and I'm secretly excited. I hate that I will now have to scrape off my car in the mornings, but snow = CHRISTMAS!!

I don't know about you guys, but I am feeling the pinch this year with the economy being what it is, and I am curious what you are doing for Christmas this year? Do you have any money saving tips? Let me know! I need help - November 29th is my husband's birthday as well so these few months are always tight for us.

Anyways - onto the gift guide! I picked out a few things today that are somewhat 'vintage' themed. I hope you enjoy! The first item is pretty much the coolest thing ever, I wish I could buy it for my sewing area!


vintage pattern embroidery collage
kissing kawaii deer figure
vintage baking tin for organizing supplies
Sweet and Shabby Christmas Set


I think I should actually re-name the gift guide "Stuff Chelsea wants for Christmas"

And something funny to end the post with... did you read my open letter to Graco yesterday?? Well - someone from Graco did!! HAHAH.. I never expected that. Off to try and tidy the studio!

9 comments:

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Love it all! Where are the cute little deer from?

Sooo funny that someone from Graco replied to your post! :)

Angela said...

You never know who is reading :) I once raved about Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal in my blog. It is hard to find in my town. I told them they could send me a carton. But, they weren't listening :)

Sallie said...

That is too funny that someone from Graco commented. Maybe I should blog my opinions on bad products. HAHA. Who knows? I love the canvas pc made from a pattern. I think that would be easy to make something like that.

gkgirl said...

well...
imagine my surprise...

i have been reading
you since i found you via
today's creative blog...

and just realized today
that you are on pei...

so am i...
opposite ends though.
:O)

too funny....
i never come across another
blogger on pei...

{puts out hand...}
nice to meet you!

ittybittybirdy said...

Hello Friend? Have you gotten my package yet?
You and I have such similar tastes. I am curious if I get anything from my favorites off of etsy for christmas. My husband is hopeless! I really wish I myself could figure out how to stretch my dollar this season. There is nothing I love more than giving great gifts but it has been hard this year. I've been asking friends and family for help. Like my brother who has connections with certain stores and friends with crafting talents.
Best of luck! I am getting this for my hubby...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17491632

Chelsea Ann

bethchien said...

So what happened with Graco? Did they respond or do something nice?

I like all the pretty eye candy, too.

HAPPY FRIDAY!
B

Lily said...

fun stuff! I'm on twitter also

jemm_shine said...

And now I have been to your blog :)

recycledlife said...

Love those wonderful kissing deer, how lovley they are.