Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome to week two!!

Hey everyone :) I just wanted to say a big *HUGE* thank you for making my first week in business so awesome! I surpassed my goals and am very pleased with how things went. My blogging should return to normal now, and not just be completely shop focused. Now, I know everyone is itching to find out the winner of the big prize pack... so without further adeu..


Matt picks out a slip of paper...

Unfolds it...

....and the winner is!


Congratulations Maree of Work at Home Designs!! I will be in contact with you today to get your mailing address :) I hope you enjoy the prize pack.

Now I am off to list new things in the Paper*Cakes Shoppe - go check out the new ROUND tags!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrates Maree, You lucky girl***

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW...I never win ANYTHING!!! YAY! This made me day. Thanks so much! I sent a convo through Etsy with my info. What a great giveaway!

Keira said...

Congrats maree! That is an amazing prize!!

Babz said...

Congratulations Maree ;) I wish you lots of luck on all your future sales Chelsea!

::hugs::